Wednesday 11 May 2011

Hallo English blogging...Khushdeep





Welcome to my blog. My name is Khushdeep Sehgal. Before proceeding in English Blogging, I would like to give my brief introduction. I belong to 'Meerut' a renowned city of Uttar Pradesh, which is best known as ‘Revolutionary city’ from where the First Indian War of Independence started in the year 1857.  So, I am blessed with the sanskars of revolution since my birth. The same may be reflected in my writing too.



As far as my professional background  is concerned, I have been a Journalist since last 17 years. It  has been my good luck that I had found opportunity to gain experience in Print Media, Web Media and Electronic Media.  I am working  as a Senior Producer with 'Zee News' channel, in charge of producing programmes related to current news and affairs .Presently, I am associated with producing  prestigious programme named 'Badi Khabar' on Zee News telecasted daily at 10:00 PM  to 10:30 PM.



I started blogging on a regular basis from 16th August,2009 in 'Hindi' under the domain name of Deshnama.com. By the grace of God, I found very good response to my blogging .I have been blessed with lot of love and affection from my readers and followers which I can't express in words. I can't forget my valuable experience with Hindi blogging.



Though I am new to the world of English blogging, but I promise you and would try my best to share my knowledge and experiences with all of you to develop mutual faith, love and  a constructive positivity. I hope that you would also encourage and guide me from time to time to deliver my best to English blogging and would not mind my mistakes, if any, due to English language. I am not an expert writer in English. But, I hope that by regular writing I would learn and polish my skills.Because,it is said that ‘ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.’



So, help me God, wishing your best support and encouragement.

 “Hope is the dream of a soul awake.”



Khushdeep Sehgal.

8 comments:

  1. क्या खुशदीप जी आप अंग्रेजी में लिखना प्रारंभ कर हिंदी से एक अच्छा और नियमित ब्लोगर को छीनने का प्रयास कर रहे हैं...हम आपके इस कदम का नहीं चाहते हुए भी स्वागत नहीं कर सकते....आप जैसा व्यक्ति अंग्रेजी में लिखे ये हिंदी के लिए अपूरणीय क्षति है...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dwivedi Sir,

    Thanks, You'll be agree with me that One should always try to explore new avenues. As far as Hindi is concerned, it is my soul. So how can i live without my soul?

    Jai Hind...

    ReplyDelete
  3. जय कुमार झा जी,
    आपकी मेरे प्रति भावना से अभिभूत हूं...मैं अब दोनों भाषाओं में ही लिखने की कोशिश करूंगा...

    जय हिंद...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your most welcome in English blogging... I had started bloing in English. I've converted my blog into site...

    http://alldelhi.com

    लेकिन इस के साथ ही उम्मीद है हिंदी ब्लोगिंग पहले की तरह ही जारी रखेंगे.

    ReplyDelete
  5. अंग्रेजी का लेबल लगाने से अंग्रेजी ब्‍लॉगर हो गए। विषय भी अंग्रेजी के हों और पाठक भी अंग्रेजी के और हां, टाइम मैनेजमेंट भी अंग्रेजी में ही होना चाहिए। पोस्‍ट का एक तय समय और टिप्‍पणियां भी तय समय पर ही मिलनी चाहिएं। हिन्‍दी के ब्‍लॉगरों की तो टिप्‍पणियां भी प्रतिबंधित की जानी चाहिएं। दो नावों में पैर रखना टाइम मैनेजमेंट के हिसाब से हितकारी नहीं है, पहले इस संबंध में विज्ञजनों की सलाह ले लेना, उसके बाद ही दूसरा कदम बढ़ाना, एक कदम तो आपने बढ़ा ही दिया है। और बतलाना कि अंग्रेजी ब्‍लॉगिंग में क्‍या हरे लाल नीले करेंसी नोट बरसते हैं, और वहां का माहौल कैसा है, सब अंग्रेजी में ही बातां करते होंगे, अंग्रेजी में ही हंसते होंगे, जरूर बतलाना। हम हिन्‍दी वालों की बहुत बेताबी से इंतजार रहेगा और हां, हमारे लिए आसान वाली अंग्रेजी लिखना, ये न हो कि मुश्किल वाली लिख दो और हम गूगल में अर्थ ही तलाश करते हुए लाश हो जाएं।
    खुशदीप का अंग्रेजी हैप्‍पीदीप या दीप की अंग्रेजी जैसा ही कुछ नाम लिखना चाहिए। सच वहां पर आपको बहुत मजा आ रहा होगा। हम तो खैर उसका अहसास कर नहीं सकते हैं न, क्‍योंकि हमें अंग्रेजी में सिर्फ ए बी सी डी से जैड तक ही आता है, इससे अधिक कुछ नहीं।

    ReplyDelete
  6. ‘ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.’
    Hopes not only for you but for all.Keep expressing the world of expression is unique in a way that, what one cannot speak can tell by writing.So keep expressing
    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  7. और हां

    सतीश सक्‍सेना जी का

    अंग्रेजी ब्‍लॉग बनवा दें

    और कमाई होती हो

    क्‍योंकि लालची हैं हम

    तो हमारा भी एक ठौ

    अंग्रेजी ब्‍लॉग के लिए

    गुजारिश है।

    ReplyDelete
  8. Most welcome, Khushdeep Bhai.
    We are waiting for your revolutionary thoughts here also.I hope that we all would be benefited by your valuable experiences.Keep hoping for the good as you say that 'Hope is the dream of soul awake'.

    ReplyDelete