Thursday 19 May 2011

Taj Hotel Grand Dinner @ Rs.100...Khushdeep

Taj Hotel Grand Dinner @ Rs.100...







It is not necessary to learn financial managemet ,you must have gone to IIM or other reputed institutions...Mr Dhirubhai Ambani was perfect example to testify that...Even a beggar can beat highly skilled Management Gurus in this aspect...You are not ready to believe...Ok read following lines and only then tell me your opinion...



A beggar to another beggar: I had a grand dinner at Taj yesterday.



How? The other beggar asked.



First beggar: Some one gave me Rs 100/- note yesterday.



I went to Taj and ordered dinner worth Rs 1,000/-,



And I enjoyed the dinner. When the bill came, I said, I had no money.



The Taj manager called the policeman, and handed me over to him.



I gave the Rs 100/- note to the police fellow, and he set me free.





A wonderful example of financial management…is it or not...



2 comments: